"Me, As a Part of This World"
By: Mary Ann Mallorca
Hello everyone! I want you to get to know me. Like you, I have lots of fears and fantasies in my life. I want to share them with you because knowing more about each other will make us real close and our friendship will surely grow. So I’ll start introducing myself with this.
I’m Mary Ann Rodriguez Mallorca or simply Ann. I am now 14 years of age. I was born on the 17th day of March year 1997. I am the youngest among the four children of Yolly Mallorca (my Mother) and Leonardo Mallorca (my Father). And I am residing at New San Jose Dinalupihan, Bataan.
Now, let me tell you something about my educational background. I have finished my elementary at New San Jose Elementary School in our Barangay. Luckily, I graduated in elementary with 5 awards for being the 8th Honorable Mention, Mayor’s Award, 2nd Place District Science Fair Slogan Making Contest, 2nd Place Eastwood’s Slogan Making Contest and finally, 2nd Place District Level Speech Choir Competition. I really love collecting medals since I was in elementary. Now, I am a high school student. I’m studying at Saint John Academy, a school with a high quality of education and it has a complete facilities. When I was in first year high school, I belong to I-Ephesians. For me, it is the happiest section ever! But for others, it is the worst. At the end of the school year, I was named as the top two in our class, and I’m proud of it. When I turn to 2nd year high school, I belong to the pilot section, the II-St. Peter. I’ve met new friends and just like my old friends, they are fun to be with too. But as time goes by, I lose some of them because of my own mistakes. I have to be humble to say “sorry” to them, so that everything will be fine. Because of that experience, my greatest prayer is to be at the regular section when I turn to 3rd yr, thinking that my classmates and friends at the pilot section will not able to trust me again. But then again, I’m wrong. I’m still at the pilot section and still with them. III-St. Mary Magdalene is my section. I feel more comfortable with them now than before. I still have a lots of friends. And the only way to keep them is to be a trustworthy person.
Just like the other teenagers, I also experienced falling in love. I don’t care about his look, his things, and everything he has. I care only for his attitudes and personality as a kind-hearted person. The only clue is, he is my first year classmate. So that I will feel comfortable being with him. Sometimes, words are not enough to make someone feel that you really love them. Sometimes, it needs a little effort to convince them that you really care. His every move means a lot to me, even a glance. I wonder how boys feel when they’re in love. Do they have you in their mind 24/7? Do they wait for you to come online for hours? Do they smile at the random times at the thoughts of you? Do they miss you all the time? Do they think about the smallest things you say? I’m very curious about them.
We are now going to talk about my hobbies. Here’s the truth in me: I’m a text addict. I really love texting all day and all night even during classes. I love reading text quotes because it makes me feel relaxed. I also love collecting memorable photos, especially when it is a friendship photo. Because the best thing about it, is that it never changes even when the person in it does.
Just like what always happen, all people can change, like me. There comes a day when everything changes but it’s not always for the best, because nothing in this world is permanent. You just have to enjoy it while you still have it. Don’t be afraid of change. You may lose out on something good, but you might gain something better. My friends said that I’ve changed so much. Well, that is true. I already grew up. Maybe I will never be who I was before. Maybe who I am today, ain’t so far from yesterday. It is okay to blame me, hate me, fight me, and envy me, because whatever you do, this is still me, imperfect but real.
Thanks for reading a mini part of my life! I hope what you have read and what I have shared, brings you moral, makes you inspire and help you to be a real person like me. : )

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento